Who We Are
Accounting & Business School of the Rockies is Colorado’s premier career school focusing on Accounting/Bookkeeping and Office Administration Certificate Programs. Our Programs are designed to be completed in a short period of time so our graduates can find a job, get a promotion or start their own businesses as quickly as possible.
We were founded in 1996 and have been helping our students enhance their careers or return to the workforce ever since. Our core program, the Accounting Technician Certificate Program, provides real-world, hands-on training in accounting and bookkeeping. For many, it is an effective alternative to a 2-year or 4-year degree. The Program can be completed in 3 to 5 months and positions the graduate for today’s job market at a fraction of the cost of the 2-year or 4-year degree. The Program’s strength comes from our instructors, who all have real-world experience as practicing accountants, bookkeepers, and controllers.
We also offer the following programs:
- Accounting Technician Certificate (Classroom)
- Accounting Technician Certificate (Online)
- QuickBooks Complete Course (Classroom and Online)
- National Certified Bookkeeper Prep Course (Classroom and Online)
- Administrative Skills Certificate
- Administrative Skills Certificate with Medical
- Administrative Skills Certificate with Accounting
- Project Management – PMP /CAPM Fundamentals and Bootcamp Exam Preparation
- Computer Proficiency Certificate
- Computer Skills Certificate
- Workplace Success
- Business Fundamentals
We Help Change Lives
Accounting & Business School of the Rockies changes lives by helping people attain the career they want and deserve. We provide each student with the training that builds knowledge and confidence.
Our courses are short in duration and designed to develop the skills needed in today’s job market … without spending time on electives or general courses.
Our flexible schedule of classes makes it easier for students to get started and complete their programs faster. We offer day, evening and online classes.
We also provide career services, job placement assistance, resume writing and interviewing help. 90% of our graduates find jobs.